CONTEGA SOLIDO EXO-D
Full-surface adhesive plaster and window sealing tape for exterior use with an additional adhesive zone
- Saves time: the joint is immediately resistant to driving rain and can be subjected to loading
- Easy to work with thanks to the additional adhesive zone on the fleece side
- Can be plastered over directly: defined transition between window and/or wind sealing and plaster
- Reliable joints: waterproof SOLID adhesive has extremely strong adhesion on mineral subsurfaces too
- Independently confirmed suitability: tests in accordance with MO-01/1 passed at IFT in Rosenheim (DE)
For exterior windtight joints that are resistant to driving rain between windows or doors and adjacent building components made of wood or mineral subsurfaces such as concrete and masonry, full-surface adhesion.
The adhesive zone on the fleece side allows for easier adhesion to windows and doors if applied before they are installed.
The stuck joint is immediately windproof and can be subjected to loading. The fleece can simply be plastered over in accordance with the application guide.
|sd-value||EN 1931||0.7 m||EN 1931|
|Vapour permeance||ASTM E 96||4.7 US perms||ASTM E 96|
|Exposure time||3 months|
|Water column||EN ISO 811||> 2 500 mm ; > 8' 2"||EN ISO 811|
|Resistance to driving rain||ift, MO-01/1:2007-01, Abs. 5||up to 600 Pa, surrounding||ift, MO-01/1:2007-01, Abs. 5|
|Bonding requirement, non-aged/aged||DIN 4108-11||passed||DIN 4108-11|
|Can be plastered over||yes|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|
We do not leave you on your own. Read here about how extensive the pro clima system warranty is in the worst-case scenariomore