Adhesive patch with easy-off function for interior and exterior use
- Easy to work with: joints that are difficult to access can be stuck reliably
- Easy to apply: film is removed after the adhesive plaster has been aligned correctly
- Individual use: the slits in the release film can be adapted to suit the construction situation
- Sticks reliably - even if moisture is present: water-resistant SOLID adhesive
- Subsequent work can be carried out more flexibly: 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020
Areas of application
For adhesion and sealing at locations with limited space that are difficult to access.
TESCON SANAPATCH is first positioned and aligned correctly. Only then is the protruding easy-off release film removed. This allows for easy, quick and clean adhesion.
For example, for use
- in the joint area between the base purlin and the ring beam under the rafters when carrying out roof refurbishment from the outside
- pipes that are very close to adjacent building components
- close to birdsmouth joints etc.
|Backing||special PP fleece|
|Adhesive||water-resistant SOLID adhesive|
|Release film||silicone-coated film|
|Outdoor exposure||6 months|
|Bonding requirement, non-aged/aged||DIN 4108-11||passed||DIN 4108-11|
|Can be plastered over||yes|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|