All-round adhesive tape for interior and exterior use
- Sticks reliably - even if moisture is present: waterproof SOLID adhesive
- Particularly durable: adhesion for 100 years, independently tested and confirmed
- Subsequent work can be carried out more flexibly: 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Subsequent work can be started quickly: fleece backing can be plastered over directly
- Easy to work with: very malleable fleece backing that can be torn off by hand
- Test winner in April 2012 with the German product-testing foundation ‘Stiftung Warentest’
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
Inside: Airtight bonding of vapour check and airtightness membrane as well as airtight wood-based panels.
Outside: Airtight bonding of roof-mounted vapour check and refurbishment vapour check and airtightness membrane. Windproofing of sarking membrane, roof lining membrane and wall lining membrane (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX). Wind-proof bonding of wood-based panels used as sarking boards.
All bonding, indoor and outdoor, can be between the same material as well as with adjacent structural components with a smooth, non-mineral surface (e.g. pipe penetrations, roof windows).
|Exposure time||6 months|
|Bonding requirement, non-aged/aged||DIN 4108-11||passed||DIN 4108-11|
|Can be plastered over||yes|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)