Double-layer plaster sealing tape with vapour control properties
- Extra thin for easy folding in the corners.
- PP copolymer functional membrane
- Combines well with CONTEGA EXO outdoors
- Can be plastered over on the fleece side
- With three adhesive tapes it is very versatile in timber, masonry and concrete structures
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
CONTEGA SL allows interior airtight sealing of windows and doors.
The bonds meet the requirements of DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2.
|sd-value||EN 1931||2.3 m||EN 1931|
|Vapour permeance||ASTM E 96||1.43 US perms||ASTM E 96|
|Airtightness||ift, MO-01/1:2007-01, Abs. 5||up to 1000 Pa, surrounding||ift, MO-01/1:2007-01, Abs. 5|
|Bonding requirement, non-aged/aged||DIN 4108-11||passed||DIN 4108-11|
|Can be plastered over||yes|
|Application temperature||above -10 °C ; 14 °F|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 90 °C ; -40 °F to 194 °F|
|Storage||cool and dry|
We do not leave you on your own. Read here about how extensive the pro clima system warranty is in the worst-case scenariomore