Full-surface adhesive plaster and window sealing tape for exterior use
- Saves time: the joint is immediately resistant to driving rain and can be subjected to loading
- Can be plastered over directly: defined transition between window and/or wind sealing and plaster
- Reliable joints: waterproof SOLID adhesive has extremely strong adhesion on mineral subsurfaces too
- Proven resistance to driving rain up to 2400 Pa
- Independently confirmed suitability: tests in accordance with MO-01/1 passed at IFT in Rosenheim (DE)
Areas of Application
For exterior windtight joints that are resistant to driving rain between windows or doors and adjacent building components made of wood or mineral subsurfaces such as concrete and masonry, full-surface adhesion.
The modified waterproof SOLID adhesive ensures quick and permanent adhesion to the subsurface.
The stuck joint is immediately windproof and can be subjected to loading. The fleece can simply be plastered over in accordance with the application guide.
|Width||split release film|
|80 mm||20/60 mm|
|100 mm||20/40/40 mm|
|150 mm||20/70/60 mm|
|200 mm||20/100/80 mm|