All-round joint adhesive for interior and exterior use
- Reliable adhesion even during frosty conditions: can be worked with above –10 °C
- Ensures firm and permanently elastic adhesion
- Ensures reliable joints: penetrates deep into the subsurface, remains elastic
- Test winner in April 2012 with the German product-testing foundation ‘Stiftung Warentest’
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Can be stored down to –20 °C. Material does not freeze in the tube
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, DB+, INTESANA, DASATOP and DA).
- Bonding windtight joints between sarking membranes and roof lining membranes of all kinds. The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO-series and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA-series).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
|Cartridge||310 ml||5 mm||~ 15 m|
|8 mm||~ 6 m|
|Foil tube||600 ml||5 mm||~ 30 m|
|8 mm||~ 12 m|
Declaration of Performance
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)