Single-sided nail-sealing patch
- Very good sealing effect: sealing material is pulled into the hole created when a nail or screw is fitted
- Easy to pre-install on roof underlays or battens
- Conforms to regulations: satisfies the requirements of the German ZVDH trade association and of the Swiss SIA 232/1 standard
- Material savings: patch is only stuck to the counter batten in the area around the nail/screw
- Reliable during the construction phase: suitable as a temporary covering during the construction period
Areas of application
For use underneath counter battens on pitched roof constructions. TESCON NAIDECK mono patch is suitable for use in creating temporary coverings in accordance with the product data sheets of the Central Association of the German Roofing Trade (ZVDH) for roofing underlays membranes. Suitable as an accessory for temprorary protection during the construction period in accordance with Swiss SIA 232/1 standard when combined with roofing underlay membranes.
300 patches per roll.