Multi-purpose joint adhesive glue for interior and exterior use
- Very high adhesion and quick drying. No pressure lath is required on load-bearing substrates
- Very elastic, permanently flexible
- Penetrates deep into the substrate
- Can also be stored in the event of frost
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RT 2012
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
- For creating airtight joints between vapour check and airtightness membranes of all kinds, including all pro clima vapour checks and airtightness membranes (e.g. pro clima INTELLO, DB+, INTESANA, DASATOP and DA).
- Bonding windtight joints between sarking membranes and roof lining membranes of all kinds. The bonded joints between pro clima SOLITEX MENTO-series and SOLITEX UM connect, for example, meet the requirements specified by the German ZVDH product data sheets.
- Windtight bonded joints between wall lining membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA-series).
- Bonding overlaps and joints between trickle protection membranes (e.g. pro clima RB).
|Cartridge||310 ml||5 mm||~ 15 m|
|8 mm||~ 6 m|
|Foil tube||600 ml||5 mm||~ 30 m|
|8 mm||~ 12 m|
We do not leave you on your own. Read here about how extensive the pro clima system warranty is in the worst-case scenariomore