Wall lining membrane, with self-adhesive zones
- Very robust: strong, 3-ply structure
- Dry building components: pore-free TEEE functional membrane actively transports moisture to the outside
- Easy to work with: high nail pull-out resistance
- For use behind closed facades
- 3 months of outdoor exposure
- Quick and reliable adhesion thanks to the integrated ‘connect’ self-adhesive zones along the membrane strips
Areas of application
For making walls externally windproof. Installation on boarding, wood-based panels and all insulation mats and boards.
SOLITEX FRONTA WA membranes are to be installed horizontally in a taut manner with no sagging.
The membrane must not be secured in areas where water collectively drains off.
The membrane can be used behind closed facades with at least 20 mm (1") of rear ventilation.
Additional measures (e.g. covering with tarpaulins) should be taken during the construction phase in the case of buildings that are lived in or buildings that are to be given particular protection. Covering with tarpaulins should also be considered if construction work is to be interrupted for a longer period.