Refurbishment vapour retarder for sub-and-top installation from the outside
- Best possible reliability thanks to sub-and-top installation
- Protects building components: humidity-variable sd value allows for installation in spaces between rafters and across rafters
- Time-saving installation: no adhesion to rafters required
- No insulation cover necessary
- Easy to work with: particularly robust thanks to fleece reinforcement
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
Suitable as a sub-and-top vapour retarder and airtight membrane for all structures with permeable underlay and sarking membranes (e.g. pro clima SOLITEX) in accordance with DIN 4108-3. The sd value of the underlay membrane on the decking may be a maximum of 0.2 m (g value: 1 MN·s/g ; 16.4 US perms). Also suitable in combination with wood-fibre underlay panels and MDF panels, and with fleece-laminated foam insulation materials (PUR, PIR, EPS etc.) with a thickness of 50 mm (2") and greater.
pro clima DASATOP is to be installed with the printed side facing the installation technician. It is to be installed horizontally (parallel to the eave). Alternatively, it can be installed parallel to the rafters if adhesion to the rafters is carried out in a waterproof manner. The weight of the insulation material must be supported by suitable interior cladding or cross battens at a separation distance of a maximum of 25 cm (10").
To avoid condensation formation, the thermal insulation should be installed immediately after airtight adhesion of DASATOP. This applies particularly to work carried out in winter.
DASATOP may only be installed on dry building sites. If plastering or screed-laying work is to be carried out as part of renovation projects, these must be completed long in advance of the installation of DASATOP.
Airtight adhesion can only be achieved on vapour retarders that have been fitted with no folds or creases.
If blown-in insulation is used, DASATOP must be present on the entire area of the inner cladding.