Adhesive plaster for interior and exterior use
- Saves time: ready-to-install adhesive plaster, protruding release film is easy to remove
- Sticks reliably - even if moisture is present: water-resistant SOLID adhesive
- Subsequent work can be carried out more flexibly: 6 months of outdoor exposure
- Subsequent work can be started quickly: fleece backing can be plastered over directly
- Construction in adherence with standards: for airtight bonding in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and RE 2020
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
For simple, quick and permanently sealed adhesion of blown-in insulation holes and for repairs.
The bonds should not be subjected to tensile strain. Press firmly to secure the adhesive tapes in place. Ensure that there is sufficient resistance pressure. Windproof, airtight or rainproof bonding can only be achieved on vapour checks, roofing underlays or breather (WRB) membranes that have been laid without folds or creases. Ventilate continuously and systematically to prevent build-up of excessive humidity; use a dryer if necessary.
Clean subsurfaces before sticking. Adhesion to frozen surfaces is not possible. There must be no water-repellent substances (e.g. grease or silicone) on surfaces to be bonded. Subsurfaces must be sufficiently dry and stable.
Permanent adhesion is achieved on all pro clima interior and exterior membranes, other vapour-check and airtight membranes (e.g. those made of PE, PA, PP and aluminium) as well as other roof and breather (WRB) membranes (e.g. those made of PP and PET).
Bonding and joints are possible on planed and painted wood, hard plastics and metal (e.g. pipes, windows etc.), hard wood-based panels (chipboard, OSB, plywood, MDF and wood-fibre underlay panels). Pre-treatment with TESCON PRIMER is required in the case of adhesion to wood-fibre underlay panels and smooth mineral subsurfaces. Concrete or plaster subsurfaces must not be sandy or crumbling.
The best results in terms of structural stability are achieved on high-quality subsurfaces. It is your responsibility to check the suitability of the subsurface; adhesion tests are recommended in certain cases. Pre-treatment with TESCON PRIMER is recommended in the case of subsurfaces with insufficient stability.