Hydrosafe® high-performance vapour check for exterior roof insulation
- Best possible protection against moisture damage to structures thanks to humidity-variable diffusion resistance
- Protects buildings against the elements during the construction phase for roof pitches of 10° (2.1:12) and higher
- Protected winter building sites thanks to Hydrosafe® behaviour
- Water-resistant and waterproof, can be walked on
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
For use as a vapour check and airtight membrane that can be subjected to outdoor exposure on roof decking underneath over-rafter insulation in combination with all fibrous insulation materials on structures that are open or closed to diffusion on the exterior, e.g. flat/steep roofs and green roofs, after appropriate design calculations have been carried out.