Hydrosafe® high-performance vapour retarder for exterior roof insulation
- Best possible protection against damage to structures thanks to the humidity-variable diffusion resistance
- Protects buildings against the elements during the construction phase from a roof pitch of 2.1:12" (10°)
- Protected winter building sites thanks to hydrosafe® behaviour
- Water-resistant and waterproof, can be walked on
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
For use as a vapour retarder and airtight membrane that can be subjected to outdoor exposure on roof decking underneath over-rafter insulation in combination with all fibrous insulation materials on structures that are open or closed to diffusion on the exterior, e.g. flat/steep roofs and green roofs, after appropriate design calculations.