WELDANO ROFLEX PLUS
Homogeneously weldable pipe grommet in the SOLITEX WELDANO roof lining system for roof pitches up to 50°
- Homogeneously weldable as part of the SOLITEX WELDANO system with a solvent welding agent or hot air
- For roof pitches between 5° and 50°
- For sealing in the case of backed-up water, the flange can simply be extended using SOLITEX WELDANO-S
- Extremely high tear-resistance and very stable
- Windproof, rainproof and watertight
Homogeneously weldable pipe grommet for reliable installation of pipe feed-throughs within the SOLITEX WELDANO roof lining system. Suitable for roof pitches between 5° and 50°. The prefabricated grommet can be used to execute pipe feed-throughs in an easy, quick and permanently sealed manner.
To ensure a permanent seal even in the case of backed-up water, a strip of SOLITEX WELDANO-S must be welded to the resulting flange (see installation instructions).
The shaped element can be welded to the pro clima SOLITEX WELDANO roof lining membrane in a watertight manner using the WELDANO TURGA system solvent welding agent or hot air.
|Material||Polyurethane-polyester composite, middle part extendible|
|Colour||blue / anthracite|
|Thickness||2 ±0.5 mm ; 79 ±20 mils|
|Pipe diameter||90 - 120 mm ; 3.5" - 4.75"|
|sd-value||0.6 ±0.2 m|
|g-value||3 ±1 MN·s/g|
|Vapour permeance||ASTM E96||5.5 US perms||ASTM E96|
|Exposure time||3 months|
|Temperature resistance||permanent -40 °C to 100 °C ; -40 °F to 212 °F|
We do not leave you on your own. Read here about how extensive the pro clima system warranty is in the worst-case scenariomore