Reinforced all-round hydrosafe® high-performance vapour check
- Excellent protection against mould and moisture damage to structures thanks to humidity-variable diffusion resistance
- Can be combined with all fibrous insulation materials
- Easier handling: can be used with insulation installed between rafters or wall framework and with external insulation
- Protects building structure against weathering during the construction phase for roof pitches of 10° (2.1:12) and higher
- Protected winter building sites thanks to hydrosafe® behaviour
- Excellent values in hazardous substance testing, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of application
For use on the inside of insulation installed between rafters or wall framework, or over a hard subsurface for use underneath external insulation in combination with all fibrous insulation materials – including blown-in insulation materials.
This membrane can be permanently exposed to diffuse UV light – e.g. in unconverted spaces without inner cladding.
It can be used on building components that are diffusion-open to the outside or are diffusion-tight, e.g. pitched, flat or green roofs, after appropriate design calculations have been carried out.