Reinforced hydrosafe high-performance vapour retarder, suitable for all fibrous insulation materials
- The best possible protection for insulation structures thanks to humidity-variable diffusion adaptation with a variation of a factor of over 100
- Test winner in April 2012 with the German product-testing foundation »Stiftung Warentest«
- Permanent protection: durability officially, independently tested and confirmed
- Protected winter building sites thanks to hydrosafe behaviour
- Suitable for all fibrous thermal insulation (also blown-in insulation)
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Can be used as a vapour check and airtightness membranes for all externally diffusion-open structures, e.g. with roof underlay (pro clima SOLITEX), softwood fibreboard or MDF board. For a high level of protection against moisture induced failures in structurally challanging constructions such as diffusion-resistant flat/pitched roofs. Also suitable in
extreme environments such as in high mountain regions.
Further information is given by study "Calculation of the potential freedom from structural damage of thermal insulation structures in timber-built and steel systems".
- Study for Ireland and the UK