SOLITEX MENTO system
SOLITEX MENTO® system
Highly permeable roof lining and sarking membranes that actively manage moisture for installing on linings, MDF and fibreboard roof lining panels and on all kinds of insulating materials. Suitable for use as a temporary cover.
- Active diffusion transport through a monolithic TEEE membrane for permanently dry building components
- Extremely good watertightness against driving rain
- Very high thermostability
- High wear resistance as a result of microfibre fleeces
- Outdoor exposure for up to 6 months
- Suitable for temporary coverings
- Also available in connect technology with two integrated self-adhesive zones
Approval and composition
The protective and covering fleece of SOLITEX MENTO® family consists of polypropylene microfibre, the membrane consists of monolithic TEEE.
The membranes have been tested according to EN 13859-1 and bear the CE mark.