AEROSANA VISCONN white
Sprayable airtightness sealant with a humidity-variable sd value (g value, permeance), white
- Time-saving: ready-to-use dispersion
- Reliable structures thanks to excellent adhesive properties on all standard construction surfaces
- Covers cracks and joints of up to 3 mm (1/8") width. Larger joints can also be covered in combination with AEROSANA FLEECE.
- For robust building components: permanent elasticity and high durability once it has dried
- Improves surfaces: forms a bonding course between subsurfaces and subsequent coatings
- Can be plastered/painted over, pro clima adhesive tapes can be stuck onto it
- Flexible use in indoor and protected outdoor areas thanks to its humidity-variable sd value
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme
Areas of Application
For use as a humidity-variable vapour retarder and airtight layer that can be applied as a spray or using a brush on wall, ceiling and floor surfaces, such as non-plastered masonry or porous panel-form materials.
- Also for the creation of joints to components such as windows, roofs, walls, ceilings and floors.
- Can also be used for strengthening subsurfaces in the case of renovation.
- The humidity-variable diffusion resistance of this product means that it can be used on the interior and exterior of building components.
AEROSANA VISCONN white is a high-quality, water-based acrylic dispersion paste that can be applied as a spray or using a brush. The sprayed-on liquid film forms a seamless, elastic air-retarding and vapour-retarding protective layer once it has dried.
Sticks to all standard construction materials, all pro clima membranes, and membranes made of aluminium and paper.
How to obtain the Declaration of Performance (DoP)