Flame retardant wall lining membrane for gap decking up to 30 mm (1 1/4")
- More security: flame-retardant B-s1, d0
- Ensures reliable building components: highly permeable and, at the same time, maximum protection against driving rain
- Not visible behind gap decking: black fleece with identification marking in the overlap area
- Highest possible durability and thermostability thanks to the monolithic membrane
- 2 months of outdoor exposure
Areas of Application
For use as a wall lining membrane behind closed and open facades (gap decking, up to a gap width of 30 mm / 1 1/4" - decking width = at least 3 x gap width). Installation on boarding, wood-based panels and all mat or panel-shaped thermal insulation materials.
Photo gallery - Installation:
SOLITEX FRONTA QUATTRO FB membranes must be laid with the black side facing outwards. The membranes are to be installed horizontally in a taut manner with no sagging.
When using behind open jointed façades the gaps must not be more than 30 mm (1 1/4"). The width of the boarding: min. 3 x gap width.
The distance between the façade and the membrane must be at least 20 mm (1").
The membrane must not be secured in areas where water collectively drains off.
Additional measures during the building phase (e.g. covering with tarpaulin) should be taken in the case of occupied buildings or buildings that need particular protection. Covering with tarpaulin should also be considered in the case of extended interruptions to work.